14th Nov 2012. By Ezra Chim. CM –
On November 10, the Global Evangelism Christian Fellowship (GECF) held a special event called “The Night with the Holy Spirit with Miracles, Signs and Wonders.” It was attended by more than 50 faithful members despite the heavy rain in the Klang Valley. Pastor Andrew Chelliah, a prophet of God, delivered a powerful sermon and the presence of the Holy Spirit was so strong and tangible throughout the meeting.
Many of those present were blessed with the powerful message as well as the prophetic anointing of healing and deliverance. The writer was there to experience “first hand” the power and anointing of a prophet of God.
Here are the excerpts of God’s message:
1. The anointing of God breaks every yoke. Minds are set free, bondages broken and lives are transformed by the power of God. “The yoke will be destroyed because of the anointing oil (Isaiah 10:27).” The anointing oil signifies the power of the Holy Spirit, the third person of the Trinity.
2. The entrance of God’s Word gives light. The Bible says that the Word of God has been established forever.
“The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our God stands forever (Isaiah 40:8).”
3. Jesus said in Matthew 9:17, “Nor do they put new wine into old wineskins, or else the wineskins break, the wine is spilled, and the wineskins are ruined. But they put new wine into new wineskins, and both are preserved.” The new wine symbolises the new covenant power of the Holy Spirit. This power has the ability to change and transform lives today. We need the fresh “double portion of the anointing just like prophet Elisha in his days” for this present generation.
4. The power of the Holy Spirit descended from heaven and rested on Jesus after his water baptism. Luke 3:21-22 tells us that when all the people were baptized, it came to pass that Jesus also was baptized; and while He prayed, the heaven was opened. And the Holy Spirit descended in bodily form like a dove upon Him, and a voice came from heaven which said, “You are My beloved Son; in You I am well pleased.” The greater anointing of the Holy Spirit came upon Jesus and from then on “he moved from being a carpenter of Nazareth to become the Messiah of the world,” said Pastor Andrew. The anointing of the Holy Spirit began to function and “Jesus turned the world upside-down.”
5 . “The anointing is tangible, transferrable and can be touched. It can rest on your clothes; fill your house and your work place. God’s people are carriers and conduit of the anointing and glory of God. Jesus Christ is God manifested in the flesh. He breathes life into us. He is the Creator and the Cause of life” said Andrew Chelliah. He further added, “One woman who had been subject to bleeding for 12 years, touched the edge of his cloak or garment and she was healed immediately ( Luke 8:40-48). She recognised the anointing of Jesus, the healer and the one who raised the dead.”
6. There is a close relationship of Peter, James and John in ministry and miracles of Jesus. In Luke 8:51-52, when Jesus came into the house, He permitted no one to go in except Peter, James, and John,and the father and mother of the girl. Now all wept and mourned for her; but He said, “Do not weep; she is not dead, but sleeping.” Pastor pointed out the importance of association with believing people around us in ministries and for miracles. Unbelief and mockery has no place for the manifestation of God’s miracles.
7. Andrew quoted Isaiah 61:1-2 about Jesus, “The Spirit of the Lord God is upon Me, Because the Lord has anointed Me
To preach good tidings to the poor;
He has sent Me to heal the broken-hearted,
To proclaim liberty to the captives,
And the opening of the prison to those who are bound; To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, And the day of vengeance of our God;
To comfort all who mourn”.
“There are more “prisoners” outside than inside the prison. Many people are walking outside but hurting on the inside. Jesus Christ is the answer. He is the Good News. He is the Way, the Truth and the Life (John 14:6). Come to Him for your miracle and deliverance. God’s anointing will also bless you with favour wherever you are,” Pastor Andrew said with a heart that believes God is doing a mighty move in our days. He invited everyone to come to Jesus and receive the miracle touch right now.
The church :
Global Evangelism Christian Fellowship (GECF)
Isaiah 40 , No.70, Jalan SS15/4B, Subang Jaya.
Weekly Service : Every Tuesday at 8.30 pm.
Shankar 012 – 422 0080. Jimmy 012 – 324 9933