One of the biggest challenge facing both students and parents alike is the question of which career path to take when graduating from college or university. With more than 30,000 jobs out there, how could one possibly choose the right direction if there are no sound processes for career decision making? If there is, what criteria should it be based upon? How should it be done and what should the recommendation be?
Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom – Aristotle
In response to this need Career Direct® Assessment Tool was designed. This is an online tool that guide the process of career decision making based on 4 key areas of an individual. Psychometrically developed and statistically validated, Career Direct® has helped thousands of people around the world to accurately make career choices.
The Career Direct® Assessment Tool assess on Personality, Interest, Skills and Values. Why? Because..
• Personality is at the core of all human behaviour. It drives us to act the way we do, its the lens that we see the world in. If a worker doesn’t have the personality traits to support the kind of work that he is doing, it will be very difficult to maintain the motivation required for job excellence. The biblical perspective of this is clearly stated in Ephesians 2:10 – “we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.”
• Interest in a particular area of vocation is a fundamental key in keeping the person engaged in his or her work. New ideas, products or solutions all stem from a keen interest in what we do. Lack of interest also accounts for many cases of absenteeism in the work place.
• Natural Skills and Abilities are what makes good work great. A person’s innate abilities or what is popularly known as “natural” skill is an excellent indicator of what kind of work he or she would excel in. However, most candidates do not realised what talents they possess until assessed. In light of our “natural abilities and skills”, the scriptures showed us in Exodus 36:1 (“Every skilful person in whom the Lord has put a skill and understanding to know how to perform all the work” ) that it is the Lord that gave us these “abilities” to accomplish the work.
• Values determines what is most important for us. The Career Direct® assess a candidate’s values based on 3 context, namely Work Environment, Work Outcome and Life values. These values assist the candidate in selecting what kind of work environment they would enjoy being and what they hope to derive from their many years of working in that particular field.
Sign up to be a Career Direct Consultant here:
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Career Direct Consultant. CD Malaysia is extremely excited about the vision to equip and mobilize CD Consultants around the world. Before you start the application below, please click on the links to obtain critical information.
1. Introduction: http://tinyurl.com/clenwls
2. Chuck Bentley – CEO of Crown: http://vimeo.com/31537431
3. Application Info: http://tinyurl.com/dxp7lky
4. Research Manual : http://cdup.s3.amazonaws.com/R&D.pdf
5. Consultant Contract: http://tinyurl.com/cgnzdy4
6. Video Testimony 1: http://tinyurl.com/d3gzrrf
7. Video Testimony 2: http://tinyurl.com/cj6rawd
Venue: Do Well PLT
Blck A, Lobby 1, #17-03 Damansara Intan, No.1 Jalan SS20/27, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Dates: 11 – 13 March 2016
Time: 9:00am to 6:30pm
Training Cost (Non Refundable):
RM1,600.00 (including consultant certification if you meet the requirements)
Please make to – Do Well & Multiply
Tan Yoke Tee
Crown Network Leader
Skype: Tan Yoke Tee
| Share the Good News |
Note: Please note that Christianity Malaysia facilitate no transaction of finances, and is solely responsible in disseminating information