MISSING THE MARK

August 7, 2016 Dr Lim Poh Ann 0

  As believers, what’s the point of having great miraculous power, riches, wisdom and unbridled pleasure at our disposal if we miss out on heaven?     What’s the point of having spectacular miraculous power […]

Faithful To Our Calling

June 28, 2015 Lim Poh Ann 0

  Findings by researchers on church growth show that only 20% of churchgoers have found their gifting and place in the Body of Christ. The rest, about 80%, are merely passive Sunday worshippers. Which category […]